Extinct

."¥¥¥".


The rain is pouring down again in the city of Bandung at the end of this June, A girl is sitting by the window of her house, accompanied by a cup of warm tea that is not too sweet. His gaze could not be distracted from the rain. The rain in this month reminded the girl of someone in June one year ending. Someone who missed his presence very much by this girl. The girl is named Anshika Nadya Suara, or Anshika.

Anshika sighed, Every time it rained Anshika felt half of herself disappear. Anshika played her favorite song in the roar of the rain. "You're going to Live Forever in Me" by John Mayer. In harmony with what Anshika felt this time, that Hayfa Sastra Nareshta, was none other than someone who was so longed for her presence by Anshika would live forever in Anshika.

ONE YEAR AGO
"Anshika, I want to talk important" "Yes,
what is Naresh?"
"Be afraid, afraid you are sad" "
Why? have a girlfriend huh?" Anshika
joked "You can say that, but you don't"
"oh.. So what? Just talk about it" "I can't do that, I'm not good with you" "

Just relax, tell me Resh."

"Eumm somebody confessed to me, he's a guy who's been with me. But at that time he forgot about me because there was already a partner, uh I don't know now why come again" "
oh.. that's it, yes. You like him too?"
"You must like it, you must be surprised if you ever get a beat" Anshika continued with a bow and a soft voice.
"Hey, not so yet, I'm sorry yaa" Nareshta moved her hand to caress Anshika's hair.
"Uh, relax, don't apologize to me, why don't you just have a relationship with him?" Anshika began to straighten her head, and smiled.
"He's doing what he's doing now. I'm afraid the results will be in vain" "Yaa gapapa kan can pdkt first" "

Gamau, gaenak with you. Those of you who have been waiting for me for a long time" "
Don't be confused with me, anyway, if you are already in a relationship with someone, I still here anyway. I'm going to go"

"If you really like him and there's an intention to concurrently tell a story and love for him, that's really good. I've never heard of you liking people, that's your right. If it's just because I've been waiting for you for a long time, forget about it, then you won't be happy. One thing you have to remember I'm beside you until whenever, forever. Okey?" Anshika continued her sentence with conviction. Actually, his heart was a little restless, afraid that Nareshta was really in a relationship with someone and forgot about it.

"Anshika, happy I'm the same as you." Batin Nareshta

"Eumm, okey. I'm sorry, thanks Anshika." Nareshta said with a slightly sad smile.
"yes, don't apologize"
FLASHBACK END

Netra Anshika began to shed tears, along with the torrential rain. Anshika remembered the sweetness of their story. Yes, that's right. Anshika and Nareshta are just friends, nothing more than that. You must think they are lovers, right? Not! They are just friends. However, it is also a lie that Anshika has no taste for Nareshta, every sentence issued by Nareshta always has its own impression on Anshika. Nareshta treats Anshika very well, Nareshta is never angry or rude to Anshika. Nareshta really made Anshika feel that she was safe with Nareshta.

Also Read More:

 


But Anshika never prepared herself for any eventuality. Anshika never even dared to think about losing Nareshta. You can imagine how chaotic Anshika was when Anshika hadn't heard Nareshta's news since the exam announcement. Their last topic was over one year ago. Actually, Anshika is sincere about Naresh's departure, but the universe always seems to have a way to remind Anshika of Nareshta.

The rain did not stop, Anshika picked up the notebook on her study table. Taking her housed with Anshika on the windowsill, made everything Anshika wanted to convey to Nareshta.

"Hi Nareshta, this piece of sentence is impossible for you to read, its okey. I just wanted to get out all the words I never dared to say at the time. As for who hurts among us, it doesn't matter. Because we only used to be us.
Your presence is so timely, thank you for being the sun in the dark that I myself don't know when it will end. Don't tell me to forget everything, because just as the taste grows suddenly and can't be prevented, so too will the taste disappear.
Perhaps the word "love" goes too far for us, because so short the universe gives us time. So we ourselves can't define what we are like. If I call you a wound, I'm outrageous. Because you are good and forever will remain so.
Therefore, I call us an almost story. Because you are the most appropriate analogy of a word almost, almost happy, almost together, almost owned and almost successful.
But even though now your universe cannot be my universe, I pray for you always earnestly. Time passed so quickly in your absence, that I realized that we weren't going to be forever together, even though I wanted that. But that's okay, keep everything you already have, Resh.
Thank you for giving me a sense of pleasure that I still haven't found in others. Thank you for being a friend in so many pages, hopefully many good things are waiting for you on every page left.
Happy continuing your journey, Nareshta. Since I am too, goodbye to our story. It's good to have your life there, and don't forget to be happy.
And if indeed the next life really exists, may the universe reunite us as two people who love and love each other, Resh. About the presence or absence let it be the secret of the universe."

The rain stopped to coincide with the scratching of Anshika's finished pen. Anshika closed her notebook, wiped her tears, and again let out a slightly heavy breath, looking towards the window and she realized the presence of the Ferris wheel. Anshika's point is, rainbow. Anshika smiled faintly, she believed the existence of a rainbow after the rain was nature's promise that the bad times had passed and the future would be good.

Today is the last day in June. Anshika thought, she never counted the days. But who would have thought that Anshika had come this far without Nareshta.

Now, sincere huh Anshika? May it recover quickly for your wounded heart, isn't it, not that Nareshta hurt it. Anshika was hurt by the fact that her wait had been futile, the million hopes Anshika had entrusted to Nareshta began to pull her steps. And for Narestha, Until meeting at the best point according to fate.

."$$$".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Informations From: Dunia Aneh Blog 89

Salah satu yang Hebat

Salah satu yang Hebat Buku Harian yang terhormat, Malam ini mungkin malam terakhir untuk sementara waktu. Saya pergi ke program khusus it...